Arundell Arms Hotel Sustainability Statement
At the Arundell Arms, we are not only responsible for our own business but also guardians of 20 miles of rivers and our lake. We are also at the heart of our village community.
We will operate to very high standards and maintain socially and environmentally sustainable business practices.
We have already reduced our energy and water consumption considerably. We will continue to do so.
- Set sound environmental and social objectives and targets,
- Measure our consumption and progress
- Comply with all applicable environmental laws, statutes, and regulations.
- Continuously improve environmental performance and reduce the environmental impact of our activities.
- Reduce our usage of fossil fuels with the aim of ending their consumption on site altogether.
- Reduce the waste that our activities generate
- Create environmental awareness among our employees, customers, suppliers and the community at large.
- Consider the environmental impact of new capital programmes and coincidentally invest in lower energy systems if possible